Monday, March 8, 2010

my little heart (and eyes...and nose) are very full tonight.  i am overwhelmed.  i am uncertain.  most of all, i am drained...  this winter has been very difficult for me when it comes to my health, and i just don't know how much longer i can go on the way that i have been.  i need prayer please!  i won't go into everything here on this public blog, but i am going to write a few of my dear friends with details and if you would like to be included just comment with your email--i consider all of my readers here that i am aware of to be dear friends...i just never know who may wander over here from my profile...  just please pray for me and hubs to have wisdom as to what we need to do for me to be able to go on and to thrive again. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're struggling. If you feel like sharing with me, you can email me at erinhmountATgmailDOTcom, but don't feel obligated to. :)

    ReplyDelete