Friday, July 30, 2010

the Bible in 90 days

Okay.  I'll be honest.  I've been inconsistent with my quiet times over the past month or so.  I feel like God is teaching me a LOT (which I will expand on soon) but I have been bad at daily devoting time to Him (though I never seem to have a problem checking the blogs/twitter/facebook.  where are my priorities?).

Well, my dear friend Sabrina has once again challenged me (well, really all her blog followers, but i always feel like she's just talking to me (; ) to read the WHOLE BIBLE  in 90 days.  Honestly, I'd been wanting to do one of the read the Bible in a year things for a while, but this is a lot faster!  However, there are so many things that I really want (and need) to refresh my mind on, and this time of total life overhaul is the perfect time for me!  So, I'm in.  and I'm extending the challenge/offer to you guys.  Here is the plan to follow.  Sabrina said it has taken her about 30-45 minutes/day so far.  Not sure how it will go for me, but since I'm going to have free days I'm all about it!  I'll be updating regularly with my progress.  Let me know if you're following along, and we can all keep each other accountable!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Glad your on board! I am sure we will need each other at about let's say... Leviticus??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sarah! Wish I could do this with you but we are traveling soon so I know I won't be consistent. I like the plan though! I think I would be more prone to finish 90 days vs. a whole year!

    ReplyDelete