Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ten in 10 week 4

Um...I was sick a lot this week so that wasn't great...and then I baked a LOT over the weekend while we were snowed in. No gain this week, but no loss either.

I've realized that I have been bad about finding "special" reasons to not stick w/my healthy goals: snow days, time w/friends, being sick, lunch catered at work...well, i CANNOT stick w/this pattern b/c I am not making any progress!

Thankfully I my feet have been feeling a little better this week and I actually exercised 3 days this week and was able to do cardio and strength training. I just need to get better at making this more of a pattern--hopefully the feetses will stay healthy enough to make this a pattern!

Well, it's another month and I'm ready to make some more headway in this.

1 comment:

  1. good job on working out girl! glad the feet are feeling better!

    the "special" reasons are really the biggest mental thing to overcome in this weight loss journey... i had to realize that every week there is something special going on-- it has a name too--- life! haha! its really about learning to make good choices overall and then having small treats at the opportune time... i am still working on balancing this of course!

    ReplyDelete