Sunday, February 7, 2010

5 o'clock club, day 3

After all the festivities of yesterday, I was in SERIOUS pain (and exhaustion) last night. One of my girls was still spending the night, but we went to bed fairly early (10:30) b/c I was just worn out. Well, it is a good thing that she spent the night, b/c otherwise I never would have gotten up this morning! She was planning to leave at 9:20 to head back to Nashville, so I got up at 8--about 30 minutes earlier than her, and did my quiet time. I'll be honest--it was not the most fruitful time b/c I was so so tired, but I did it. Then I helped her get breakfast and we talked for a bit before she left. Then I crawled back in bed and slept till 1. yeah. Did I mention that I am exhausted? I just don't think I will ever be able to have kids if my health doesn't improve, b/c this type of schedule is not realistic! Well, for the rest of the day while everyone is preparing for and attending SuperBowl parties, I am snuggled up in my recliner w/my butchy, my laptop nearby, a blanket, and some yummy leftover comfort food. Hubs headed over to a friend's house for the game, and I will be watching Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie episodes off my DVR. pray that I feel better for work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment