Saturday, February 6, 2010

Five O'clock club, day 2

Well, it didn't happen today. I was up till midnight baking, prepping food, and cleaning the house to get ready for my Bible study reunion today. I got up at 8 to put the roast in the crock pot, make the dip and ice the cupcakes and do a quick sweep of the floors and wipe down in the bathroom--then the girls were here! Not a spare second, and after staying up that late I could not have gotten up any earlier. I am going to go my study tonight, and will get up a little early tomorrow morning. I'm nervous about the transition of getting up so early during my work week--and I'm not really sure how to divide everything that I like to do during my quiet times. I may have to do the Psalms, hymn book, and daily devotional & journaling and then do the more in-depth books at night too--i guess a quiet time sandwich is a good way to start and end your day!

Well, I'm off to read...I guess 8:30 pm can work too! lol

2 comments: